Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

IMO....

Has Copper Fox insiders planned this out with perfect timing....is it possible we enacted our ROFO?

Assuming this is all planned out....Copper Fox wanted a decision from TECK prior to our agm meeting? Either to vote on buyout offer or go over new report with shareholders.

The ROFO clause (I believe) gives Teck 2 months deadline to make a decision if we gave them a number to buy our 25% interest. So assuming our board wanted some kind of conclusion this year, it would happen around the agm. So is it possible we used our ROFO in late june? This would contractaully bind Teck to a date right before Copper Fox meets with their investors. This scenario would avoid the anger of shareholders and bring true value to everyone involved.

This is one of my possible theories IMO. The delay of the new report seems suspect and some kind of coverup. The excuse of more edits after more edits is not working for me anymore and if true....very incompetent teams if the SCJV people can not get this "summarizing document" right after several attempts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply