Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The 2013 IRR was 10%.  ....  They chose to work on QB2, which was legitimate.  

oooops...there you go with your slight-of-hand again..."which was legitimate"??  Seriously?
What about the pledge to use the same valuation methods on SC as Teck uses on their other projects to prove legitimacy??  

Go back and calculate Schaft Creek's ROI using the entire MI&I as though they are reserves (and add 20% for the 171MT elephant in the room) then optimize (which doesn't take 7+ years...). 

Fording was a horrid project funding choice, Fort Hills was even a worse choice with SC ready (imagine the hundreds of million in annual cash flow difference!), and QB2 will prove yet another bad choice once the real value of Schaft Creek comes into light.  I can see how terrifying it would be for Don's job security if that truth ever got out. 

If you are a soft-basher you are a pretty good one.  I'll give you that. But you are not fooling, or demoralizing, me.

I can't quite figure out, yet, if you are:

A) A Teck-brain-washed Copper Fox employee...

B) A crafty Teck mole recently hired by Copper Fox...

C) A Teck-hired soft-basher... 

We all know what you will say, MoneyKeevil, so save yourself the bother of responding.

What do real shareholders think?

New Message
Please login to post a reply