Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So.if you got into Dsv when I told you about it you would be sitting on 500% gains on your money now Spitfire.  And who told you about it Spitfire?  Thank you very much. Why don't you save some of that criticism for those that deserve it?   Those that have caused others to lose a substantial portion of their wealth.  One I know who has lost his entire life savings because of the misinformation and obfustication coming from this management and pom pom wavers spewing nonsense from these boards.  Sure we all have to take responsibility for our own actions but it's time for those that should know better to be accountable for the nonsense they spout.   I am not the one you should criticise Spitfire.   I hope those of you who attend the AGM do just that. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply