Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

YM, the frustration with your optimism is that this isn't good news....I remember reading a month ago that "it was being signed"

I live in a world and I think many of you do with deadlines matter.  We were told the middle of July and here we are the middle of August and we have nothing and yet there's no real accountability

Simply saying that teck won't allow us to publish that isn't good enough… That should've been figured out before they gave us a date that it was to come out

It was time years ago to play hardball and it still hasn't happened and it's super frustrating to not know what we have. 

" I doubt copper fox will say.....yes we negotiating with Teck currently...."

this is also a problem why wouldn't they tell us they are negotiating.  If we don't know the facts then speculation runs rampant and that leads to disappointment and false expectations.  I have heard they have been discussing a buyout for about 10 years now and still nothing has come to light.  Allowing this speculation just gives Elmer the pass because we leave thinking he is negotiating.  What if there's no discussion going on…?  then it leaves you feeling like this train ride will never end and we have no real value to Teck.   Time for some actual facts - I can live with the facts and make investment decisions from there either way

New Message
Please login to post a reply