Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What I still don't get is the "no timeline" JV agreement. Has Elmer ever explained it or did I miss something? It seems to me the only one who benifits from this is the one that now has a lifetime job and of course, Teck. The person getting paid at shareholder expense while Teck does nothing. If there was a problem and Salazar wasn't "enforcable" what was CUU management doing spending upwards of 100 million dollars of shareholder money drilling holes in property they had no control over and didn't own? Wouldn't you have an agreement first?

And for something recent, whatever happened to the years of "desktop studies" that Elmer professed were taking place but has never been mentioned again, let alone any actual results for the rest of us shareholders?

Instead of providing shareholders with real honest information he big news seems to be planning a winter cactus survey in BF Arizona.

Ah well.... Only met the man once. Third week of Feb/2011. Six hour drive each way and my only question was,

Is the FS still out in in this quarter?

I hope one day I get to meet him again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply