Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"The carried to production clause is huge. A major asset for junior developer like CUU. As an example....A third party acquirer would save 750 million! Assuming the cost to build SC is 1.5 billion and Teck would normally share the cost to build a mine with their partner! Our clause saves the third party miner ALL THAT MONEY. Free carried to production deal if you buy copper fox's interest in JV contract. That has to be worth 100 million or more!"

YM, getting back to this, I believe Teck needs to finance at least 50% of the project with debt or something like that.  Therefore, if capex is 3B, that would leave 1.5B to share or 375M for CF in case of not having that clause.  Yes, that's huge for a junior like Copper Fox, but probably peanuts for another major/partner with cash or good credit line.  I don't think the carried interest would add a lot of value during negociations and mostly there to protect Copper Fox.

MoneyK

New Message
Please login to post a reply