Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It certainly is a little odd, but it is ACTION finally none the less, well... at least it is " "planned" " action as per the NR. 

"The PEA will provide Copper Fox an updated reference point from which to establish a strategy of maximizing the value of this asset to its shareholders."  Why not use the verbiage "execute a strategy", instead of just "establish a strategy".  They established a strategy in July 2013.  How did that work out?  It never got executed! 

There is no attempt to set EVEN THE SLIGHTEST of any expectation as to WHEN we should expect the PEA to be complete and published.  A little odd...

I think this news needs to settle in a little before I pass final judgement on what is really going on here. What the possibilities are, etc.  Are these truely intended actions, excuted to actually monetize value, and not just expose it?  Or is it this really just a bluff and this NR is like a shot across Teck's bow? Or is this just the first steps in a "set-up" of Teck for a planned legal fight.

Right now, I favor the latter.  Teck's attempts to cover up value and starve out a jr partner that delivered a highly profitable mega-project is just plain wrong, 'stupidest JV ever written' not withstanding. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply