Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"This also shows to Teck that CUU is willing to proceed with what it has and foot the bill, which tells me the negotiations have slowed/stalled."

It could also be that an updated PEA is required or at least beneficial to the sale of CUU's poirtion of the partnership. Teck wouldn't be required to pay for any of it if it had nothing to do with the joint venture and is for the use of CUU to back up their numbers in a sale of their share. It could also be a requirement for a sale. China at one time owned about 17% of outstanding Teck shares and although that percentage has dropped, our share of the project would be a great investment for them and it's with someone they have dealt with for quite awhile. I am still wondering if they have been looking at it. I think this PEA is being done for someone and it's not Teck...

New Message
Please login to post a reply