Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The March forward price of copper listed on BNN is 3.38. The spot price at todays closing is 3.36.  the Canadian dollar closed at 76.80 US cents. 100 us pennies divided by 76.80 Canadian pennies = 130.20 Can. to buy a US dollar.

Copper at 3.36 times 130.20 = $4.3747/lb Canadian. In 2011 CU peaked in March at 4.58 US but the Canadian dollar was at a 101.5/100 premium, so the US dollar was worth 98.52 Canadian pennies reducing the CU cost to $4.51/lb Can. the gap between 2011 and now is closing quickly.

back then CUU had made application for permits to build the road, the mine, the power and reserved space at the port to ship the concentrate. back then it really looked like we were building a mine. TECK cancelled it all and the rest is history. 

Newmont (spelling) bought half of Galore for a max. of 275 million. it is a smaller deposit than Schaft but has better grades. both have good exploration potential but Galore has serious drainage problems. to me, Newmont is the obvious partner to develop schaft and use the profits to bring Galore on line, but don't listen to me. Teck never has. they have a lot of other things to think about and I only have a few. I am begining to feel we have a good shot at ending this ordeal in the coming year, but I've had that thought before.....best to all    chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply