Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi NSQ, during the 1900s a legendary investor named Jessie Livermore made a fortune and stated, " I didn't make my money trading, I made it by waiting". have a reason to invest in a co. and wait for it to be fulfilled.

If the price reaches a level that makes you uncomfortable consider Trailing Stops. when the price is low set the stop at a level that protects say, 80% of the value. eg. .40 for a .50 cent stock price. this will somewhat protect you from the speculators dropping the price to take your shares and then running it back up. at a $1.00 I may raise the stop to .90 and at 1.50 I may raise it to 1.40 etc.

This way you protect most of your profit while still keeping access to a rising share price, but beware, there is massive manipulation in the market these days and lots of people trying to steal your profit. The above figures were for example only, you would have to find your own comfort level. also understand, when a stop is triggered it becomes a Market order and you may get filled at a lower price.

Hope this helps....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply