Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

EG, after reading your battling debate with Sib, here are some of my comments-

"You apparently don't know much about business deals either"

Sib is one of the most knowledgeable posters on this forum. He is very informed and well researched individual. Your statement is not warranted and many follow Sib's posts. 

"Teck has all of the leverage thanks to the JV deal"

IMO this is where you are wrong. Teck does not have all the leverage. The JV deal actually gives Copper Fox huge benefits. Our leverage is the "Carried to Production" clause! Confirm with our company but this alone is why Teck will not decline the ROFO as the JV contract is transferrable to a third party buyer. Any miner would love to own a mineral project where they do not have to provide any upfront capital (billions of dollars saved) to realize revenue/profits. That is a rare case in this industry where a buyer can sit back and let the other partner pay for all costs to develop a mine.

"CUU will get a good NPV from the PEA and then they have to decide what value they want on the 25% of SC. The ROFO means it goes to Teck first who will absolutely refuse unless it's a low price"

Yes, Copper Fox will determine a price for our 25% interest after the PEA is released. Value will be decided based on new economics and exploration potential of the property. Companies in North America typically get 50-75% of NAV in a asset purchase. I believe our management team will aim higher than that metric due to many factors related to Schaft Creek. And yes, Teck gets first right at an offer. You think they will refuse unless it is a low price? Also false. Both parties will determine a fair value hence all these studies and now a PEA study which is an independent report and helps avoid conflict of interest when Teck buys Copper Fox's interest. The 2019 report was Teck's internal study to determine a value. Our PEA report is the 3rd party review to keep the process fair and independent to allow a smooth transition of ownership.

"Then Elmer gets to shop it around and find someone who might be interested. Any potential buyer will contact Teck to find out what's happening. Why would anyone invest dead money in a project with no development plan?"

Miners do not think like short-term traders and investors. Miners think long-term, sometimes 10 or 20 years out when determining your corporate strategy and company plans. Many miners would love to add SC to their property portfolio and wait for Teck to act at no cost to the new partner.

"CUU has no room in negotiating with a third party either because the JV says the price cannot be lower then what was in the ROFO and there's a 6 month clock to close the deal. Plus you're relying on a management team that spent 7 years waiting for Teck to "optimize" amd " surface value" only to find out they couldn't even show the results to anyone even under an NDA"

Copper Fox and Teck did take a long time to realize value, longer than most of us thought but it seems that both parties were waiting for the right moment such as now.....A copper bull market where the price of the metals greatly improved to warrant investment and development of a new mine.

"So they had to pay for their own version even though Teck has just completed a JV version, and deducted 25% of the cost out of CUU's JV value"

As I stated, they had to hire a 3rd party evaluator to remain independent and free of conflict in interest. It is all part of the buyout process IMO. This is all being done to determine a fair value.

"I'm looking for an opportunity to re-invest but don't see one right now. Yet when I suggest a few things that could generate investment interest you have a problem with it? Maybe take some time off to deal with your issues"

Good luck with your investment strategy. I hope you get in before the sale announcement. Let's all continue to share opinions and thoughts respectfully. We are all on the same team I would hope. We all want to make money and see this company sold.

New Message
Please login to post a reply