Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Your naivety scares me more than the pumping here.

I would argue the atmosphere around this stock and on this board is nothing like 2011. Like many have pointed out many knowledgeable posters aren't even here this time around (chappy, prospect, edger, etc.), Then there are others such as myself and exploration guy who intentionally choose not to post because it's so one sided and any critical thoughts are completely drowned out. The only ones talking about CUU millionaires are the same ones pumping the shiiiet out of this and posting the price of copper 12x a day. So this time around try to read between the lines and take this board for what it is. I for one am not getting too excited and will make sure I don't get too greedy if it does run up anywhere close to 2011 again. Not to mention there are also many other subtle differences (no david macdonald accumulating a 25M share position on the open market, much lower volume this time around, etc.) but we'll leave those for another time. Like you said nothing is certain, we were already fooled once by the vette pump and dump; try to take some profits this time around so it doesn't happen again as you'll have only yourself to blame...

New Message
Please login to post a reply