Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

He has also managed a couple of funeral homes, Which will come in handy if all else fails.

President

Pacific Opportunity Capital Ltd.

Dec 1997 - Present23 years 5 months

Vancouver, Canada Area

In 1997, after working a PricewaterhouseCoopers, Miramar Mining, and Eldorado Gold Corp, I joined my father John J. Brown, RIP, to help build Pacific Opportunity from a company with few assets, into a multi-million dollar investment and financial support company for public and private companies.

While we have had some failures and many successes, two of our biggest successes were Animas Resources Ltd. which we sold for $16 million in 2013, and Rare Element Resources Ltd. which we raised over $70 million for and listed on the NYSE Market Exchange (AMEX).

In 2012, we rang the bell of the NYSE and I stood with the group, all of which I had hired at Rare Element.

We exited that company subsequently and re-invested the funds in four junior resource companies that we are in the process of assisting with their growth. One of those companies, Avrupa Minerals, made a significant copper-zinc discovery in Portugal in early 2014.

We also acquired two funeral homes that one of my partners, Bob Doyle, CA, has many years of experience in managing. Those assets are a combination of steady cash flow and real estate that represents a nice offset to the cyclical resources market thereby diversifying our risk

New Message
Please login to post a reply