Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Awesome post YourNadir!  I can't really argue with your points, i.e. the  mirage of "this time is different", and your reasoning to grab 'the bird in the hand', especially after what we have been through and that we still have the same management that cost us a decade by not monetizing during the peak of the last cycle or anytime since.

I'm just trying to climb into Ernesto's mind and predict his response to the emergence of a new super-cycle and new opportunity to time a project/co. sale.  Maybe he does think that this time is different and copper will climb for years uninterrupted.  If we get out from under Covid there is a pretty solid arguement to support a shortage of copper and much, much higher copper prices.

Don Lindsay in his last presentation admitted that a board member said to him recently about Project Satelite:  "Why would you ever want to sell a copper asset with what the price of copper is expected to do over the next ten years?"  Not sure why he felt compelled to share that but he said it.  

BTW, just because I think Ernesto may slow play doesn't mean we, as we wait another year, continue to remain obscure to the market and it doesn't mean that we couldn't be trading in dollars, especially following a ROFO notice NR.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply