Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all on the board for calming me down after yesterday's drop in sp. I'd also like to thank all for all the DD posted on the board. I'm not very good at doing my own DD but I have lived all my life in Trail so I can add what I know of Teck.

When Teck first bought Cominco from CP the first couple of things they did were fired one guy for being too obese for a job he had done for 25 years. The Union fought this and a year later he got his job back and a year of back pay. The same thing happened when they fired a local "character" when he was charged with a crime. 

I say this next part in jest but you should get the point I'm making. I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing in Tecks pipeline would be to start up a Beta-Max factory.

Glta   Sid.

New Message
Please login to post a reply