Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

EG,  

I respect your opinion, but what am I trying to do exactly, tell me?  I've been a shareholder for over 10 years.  I have a 7 digit share count with no intention to sell before a buyout.  My interest here is to exchange, learn and make some sense out of my investment.   If anyone is buying shares based on my comments only, they should not invest in the stock market.

Previous QB2 transactions, which I gave you as examples several times, are the perfect benchmark.  Same operator and same type of project.  Did you look into them?  From my research, these were made close to or beyond 100% of the after-tax NPV (8%).

Therefore, why is my lower end $275 CAD valuation for the PEA still unreasonable?  The rest of the JV benefits is anyones guess, but it does have a value which you seem to be ignoring.

IMO.

MoneyK

New Message
Please login to post a reply