Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ernesto got us into this mess.  But he knows there's value.  He has bought CUU shares in the market up to prices of $1.40, and that was when we were a one-deposit one-zone company.  The value has always been there but it is poor management decisions and ridiculous delays that has decimated market confidence and the share price. And he has hugely benefited from this as he has  lined his pockets with tens of millions more shares running private placements at pennies per share.

Ernesto should ''toss us a bone'' by buying us out so-to-speak in the market.  He knows how easily he can run it up.  IIRC it was around two million shares that he bought over a two-three day period running the price from the $0.70's to over $1.40.   I'll bet it wouldn't take a $1M US to run it up over $1.50.  Although our intrinsic value is even way higher I would gladly hand over what I have left.

Ernesto, if you are listening, please give us 'at-no-fault-of-our-own-long-suffering' shareholders on the outside a little dignity and let us out at prices you have already confirmed represents value with your market buys.    

New Message
Please login to post a reply