Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The work is being carried out by Teck. It may be part of a PFS but they never release this kind of information until the PFS is complete. What happened to the optimization work Teck spent years working on? First it was expected November 2019, then July 2020, then it vanished from the surface of the earth never to be mentioned again. Why would Elmer expect people to believe the drilling information will be treated any differently? The real issue is preparing the 25% of SC for sale. They have their price point now. Is the FMV acceptable to Ernesto? If not it will be years before the value increases via a PFS. If yes then they need to prepare a selling strategy, identify leverage and appropriate buyers. In my opinion the first company they need to meet with is Teck. Not to discuss a purchase( I would let Teck bring it up) but to understand what CUU can and can't say about SC to prospective buyers. Also to find out if Teck is willing to participate in the process. There are some key questions I would pose to Teck that would allow me to finalize my selling strategy. That's what I think should be happening. Waiting for the drilling program results is misdirection in my opinion. The clock is ticking on Elmer. Can he sell SC or VD or are there barriers to future development that make the properties unattractive to potential buyers? I would give until year end to see a sale on VD or I would conclude they can't find a buyer. What have they been doing for the 9 months since the effective date of the VD PEA? Another desktop study is sending a bad message. The market is losing patience.

New Message
Please login to post a reply