Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't get the sense of stalling here. They are laying out the process of obtaining permits from state and federal levels of govt, as recommended in the PEA. This is the process, and where they are on it. So, their consultant has scoped out what is needed to get things going and costed it out, looks like they've gone down this road before. Standard stuff, IMHO. I work for Canadian fed govt env dept so nothing out of the ordinary to me.

Big question is, at what point do we unload VD? A potential buyer would have questions about this whole process, which they can now answer. Their biggest question would probably be, what is the risk associated with in situ leaching at this site? Given the other operations close by, things look promising but need to be verified for VD.

I am presuming the rights of the Miami residents question has been addressed already...can't recall. Anyone know where the town of Miami gets its water from? This would also be a concern I would have, the potential for contamination of the drinking water supply for the town directly above. Can't recall anything on that either...

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply