Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree with all everyone is saying. I just can not believe in the current enviroment with the EV revulution that it appears that others have not been knocking and the support from the market at our discounted share price. Just shows me that we have nothing to sell based on our proven assets. I am in till the end [since  but confused by the lack of interest. I believe there is something we dont know holding back investors. I dont have a problem waiting [since 2005], never have as long as value of assets continue to increase near term , but right now share price and BOD are very dissapointing. It has always been Soon and that is misinformation for many years. How can I have faith in these guys. Their agenda could be completely diffferent from our own.EE may want to be a miner and not leave much on the table until  Teck makes some moves, that could be tomorrow or a few years away.

So we all wait more while weak hands drive the share price down.

New Message
Please login to post a reply