Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have called the office, more than a few times and shared how shareholders want an exit....to which I was led to believe they too are shareholders, getting older and want the same thing....yet the narrative has not changed and timelines continue to get moved back ...on what seems everything!  I sold my shares, hold my warrants.  Most days I keep up on here and I hear the same "discussion" that I literally heard years ago.  I'm holding off till a) share price falls down to a level where I am comfortable picking up more, or b) I see a change in management action.  

I feel like we all got duped - especially with this year and an exit.  Btw discovery silver just released their PeA (on time like always) and it is great, similar massive, lower grade, easy to mine project with very low capex.  Massive upside and share price hasn't done much....good property + a very capable management and still no gain.  I wonder if there just isn't much appetite for juniors these days???

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4472957-discovery-silver-cordero-next-big-thing-silver-space-stock-bullish

New Message
Please login to post a reply