Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If they only drilled 20% of projected I can easily see Teck stating there isn't enough data to log so wait for the 2022/23 drill program. If EE & ES don't have a back up plan and are ready to implement immediately then we're left holding this monster bag of promise yet again. Ive never have sensed any urgency in ES or Colin's voice in the numerous conversations I've had I find I'm the one constantly reminding them how long we've all been here. They always laugh? I've never seen what's funny about our never ending time line. The only clue I've heard in recent is EE stating in the conference call that Teck is working quickly to implement there Copper plan? Which seem to catch Lynn & ES off guard as they quickly moved on. Hoping as always the light at the end of this never ending tunnel is not a train. 

LS 

New Message
Please login to post a reply