Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Some good analysis from GolfYeti and I agree with a lot of it.  I would only say that things seem to be moving much faster now, so traditional lag time from interest rate curve inversion to recession may be quicker than average and the Feds may want it to happen faster to tamp down inflation.  FED meeting minutes releasentoday seem to back this up.

Bill Dudley lit up fin-twit today and the economists really took notice.  He's basically saying that the "market" must go down, and the Fed has to do more to accomplish it.  (6 minutes)

Bill Dudley Says Fed Might Need to Force Stocks to Fall

Next up, a really good 2 part interview with "copper expert" Simon Hunt.  He gives a blow by blow of market reactions over the next few months/years and how copper and the general markets will (could) react.  I normally don't post long videos because it's a time suck on people, but this 2 part episode is really good.  I had to listened to Simon in double speed because he talks so slow.

A Global Economic Collapse By 2025? | Trade Expert Simon Hunt Sees The Signs

Prepare To "Cash Out Before The Collapse" | Analyst Simon Hunt

New Message
Please login to post a reply