Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I sent an email to Colin Christensen and he replied,

To: Colin Christensen <[email protected]>
Subject: Van Dyke and Freeport

Hello Mr Christensen,

I recently read an article in Mining.com. it was highlighting the thoughts of Freeport CEO Richard Adkersson about the looming copper shortage. There were quite a few points he brought up about the direction that his company is taking. Some have to do with mining copper in Arizona and his openness to look at different projects. 

I  imagine you and Elmer are aware of this but I thought it would not hurt to make sure. It would seem to me we have a golden slipper(VD), that would easily fit onto a foot of this giant that is looking for one.

Would you be able to tell me. Do you think Van Dyke is available for the market and would CF entertain offers for it at this time?

Thank you for your time .. 

Xxx Xxxxxxx

I usually share any info I get on the Agoracom forum.  Here is that article I mentioned.

his reply

Morning Xxx, thanks for your email.

Yes, we see a lot of different information from the industry with regard to various project areas certainly in North and South America. The big players are on the hunt for projects but they need substantial size to make sense of a transaction to get the leverage they need. The mid tier companies are also busy and Arizona seems to be popping up on a lot of radars recently.

As we’ve told all our shareholders VD is a project which is certainly available for monetization, but we have to make sure we optimize the value for our shareholders…..we shall see what the future holds. In the meantime we are moving forward with it in order to understand the permitting process which would be the next step under our management.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Colin

New Message
Please login to post a reply