Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Elmer & Earnesto are sitting fat and sassy, albeit in their 70's

I am 75, retired from a long career in Great Lakes Bulk Cargo ship mechanical repair, with a Journeyman Machinist card tucked in my wallet, and also many years experience servicing and repairing ball mills used in the aggregate industry.  The same ones that will be used in the processing of the copper, gold, silver and Moly at the Schaft Creek project, and also at VD, MM,and their other someday projects. It might only take 3 years to build a mine, but to build the production facility with a backlog of 3-4 years for a BallMill, including all the conveyor equipement, rock crushing which is done in a sequence of machines, to facilitate the size the product needs to be, before loading into BallMills. If we add a recession into the scope of things, I fear my lifetime of hard work and investment of retirement funds into what 11-12 years ago and still even more today looks to be a very promising one, will all be for naught, as time is catching up with me.  Maybe my 21 Grandkids or even a few of my 40 Great-Grandkids, and counting, will finally get something for my years of waiting patiently. JMHO,   Koala

New Message
Please login to post a reply