Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks YM.

I don't know if it'll do any good but I just emailed Copper Fox and Proactive Investors:

. . . . . . .

Hello 

Re the report titled Copper Fox is brim-full of potential:

https://www.miningnews.net/resourcestocks-company-profiles/resourcestocks/1432652/copper-fox-is-brim-full-of-potential

A week later, I’m wondering why this report which appeared on MiningNews.net on 20 May 2022 isn’t linked on the Copper Fox Metals information pages on the Proactive Investors website? Why, for that matter, doesn’t this link appear on Copper Fox’s own website?

As a Copper Fox retail investor I can’t help wondering why efforts to promote Copper Fox are so pathetically inadequate. What services does Proactive Investors provide under the recent agreement signed with Copper Fox if they don’t include re-posting this kind of information? Who is responsible at Copper Fox for disseminating information to Proactive Investors and to the wider investing community?

Sincerely...

(wn)

New Message
Please login to post a reply