Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't agree.  Copper is reacting to the massive China lockdowns and near-term growth down-revisions as a result, but still projecting 5% economic growth (lockdown effects accounted for) .  When China reopens, just watch the commodity complex and especially copper will fly.  So will oil though so inflation will be stubborn.  But that's okay in a generally growing economy worldwide annd here in N.A. where anyone who wants a job has one.  

Most economist do not predict a recession this year and some predict the next recession will be short and shallow.   The central bank is doing all it can do to throw cold water on demand, and is doing so in a manner that is intended to "shock the system" and convince the market it will do whatever it takes to control prices.   The market is taking its approach in stride and not freaking out, well not too much anyway.

China will have no choice but to reopen at some point.  I'm not going to be on the sidelines when that happens.  I'm riding-out the rest of this market correction.  If we are within 10-15% of a bottom, this kind of capitulation would be met with a rebound quickly, imo, so you'd be crazy to think that you could successfully time trades to come out ahead instead of behind. 

I don't agree with your outlook but that's what makes a market.  Good luck with your trades!

New Message
Please login to post a reply