Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was wondering how it long might take to complete the drilling. I know nothing about the time line for drilling but this article gives an idea. Maybe some of the more knowledgeable posters in this matter  could way in and give us a better guesstimate. 

I  suppose I could just phone the office to find out that it will be completed "soon" :)

Drill speed:

A normal drill speed for NQ drilling is around 5-10 meters per hour without stop. The drill speed depends on numerous factors, for example rock type, homogeneous rock, wear of the drill bit, flow of water, depth of drilling, terrain and more. An example of drilling in one 24-hour period: 7,5 meters x 24 hours = 187,5 meter/day. To drill 2500 meters you will need the following numbers of days before finishing: 2500 meters/187,5 meters = 13,5 days with no stops for maintenance.

https://goldexplorers.wordpress.com/2010/11/27/drill-speed-and-drill-types/

herbie1 

New Message
Please login to post a reply