Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't do social media. We can all see the terrible results of misinformation on popular sites like Facebook. Half the world thinks Putin is a good guy, completely justified invading a sovereign nation and killing innocent people. That's a little off topic but I'm a huge history fan and terrified by the similarities between what's happening now and what happened right before WW2  

This forum is a good example of how social media will never be a reliable source for information. Everyone uses pseudonyms, and the anonymity allows people to say whatever they want with no proof and no consequences. I'm not suggesting anyone here is trying to deliberately mislead anyone but we all know it's possible.

Everyone has their own reasons for coming to this forum. I, like most of you come here hoping to get actual news about our company and sometime soon to see news of a sale. Mostly I see speculation and a lot of IMO, but lately there has been a lot of complaining and talk of trying to organize  and overthrow the management.

Because of that, for the second time in the nearly 20 yrs that I have been invested in Copper Fox, I decided to post. 

I handed my first check directly to Guillermo Salazar. Nice man. Very knowledgeable. After watching his slide show in my friends living room I was convinvced that Shaft Creek was a good investment. Still am. I bought more stock along the way doing my small part to keep the company afloat before Ernesto and if I was much smarter I would have made a lot of money since then. The first run up to $1.65 I never sold a share because I was convinced it was going to $5 and I watched it go all the way back to 6 cents. Sold a few on the way to $2.70 but kept most and even bought more. Most of the warrants that came with my shares expired. There was no reason to exercise the warrants because the share price was less. So all of you that have the warrants that never expire should consider yourself very lucky. 

No one wants a sale more than me but I know stressing over it and getting angry won't help. I would urge anyone that is so unhappy with the way the company is being run to sell if you can without a huge loss and never look back. Life is way too short. It could easily be years more waiting and I doubt there is anything Elmer or anyone else could do so getting rid of him would accomplish nothing. I did speak to him once years ago at a shareholder meeting.  He seemed like a really nice man and I can't imagine he isn't doing everything he can. Ernesto and Teck will have to come to an agreement and we have no idea if they have even discussed the matter. I do find it amusing how some on this site think management is incompetent but every time they miss a deadline it must be because they are in negotiations with Teck. Maybe they are just incompetent. 

My point is, no matter how frustrated we are, complaining about it, constantly posting the latest copper price and saying "come on Elmer sell the company" won't help. Also some of you may understand the ramifications of triggering the ROFO, but I think it's just as likely that there are consequences none of us have considered. We have to hope that our management is considering all options and consequences. 

Thanks to all who find relevant information and post it. 

Cheers

Jan 24, 2023 05:24PM
Jan 24, 2023 06:54PM
Jan 25, 2023 10:00AM
Jan 25, 2023 02:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply