Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jan 24, 2023 05:04PM
Jan 24, 2023 05:24PM
Jan 24, 2023 06:54PM
Jan 25, 2023 10:00AM

Thanks for your post Leofunk. It's nice to get some positive feedback and I do agree that our opinions should carry no less weight than people that post every day. I wasn't planning to ever post again having been immediately labeled a company stooge by people that don't know anything about me  

My post was quite long and I hope the few that commented just didn't read all the way to the end. It was meant to be a positive post even though I didn't have any news to share. I'm not a shill for the company. Just a retiree now living in the maritimes. And I've never met or talked to Jason. 

There have been so many negative comments lately that I decided to try and post something positive but I guess it didn't come across the way I intended. Penny stocks are just a tiny step up from buying a lotto ticket, and hardly ever pay off, but after waiting this long I need to keep believing it will happen.

NM

New Message
Please login to post a reply