Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Who in their right mind would buy shares in a company controlled by the same management that has cratered the sp with their best asset. So do you sell 100 million shares at 2 cents and get the same money as a VD sale at 22million. Unless management buys them it is a non starter. Besides why add EH to the Arizona garbage. Because it's the only asset besidesSC that might interest investors. Oh and CFs track record of developing mines suggest any investor is in for a decades long wait before seeing any return. It would be interesting to see if CF's track record makes it into the prospectus.

Another company sucking EH from the current company has the potential to further erode investor confidence in CF and again crater the sp. I suppose=that's your plan; put a gun to the current shareholders to either buy shares in the new company to support it or watch CF and SC tank. 

So many other comments come to mind about the rest of your post but I know nothing I say has any impact on the current state of affairs. It just irks me that you are so gd smug about CF having done nothing to help the minority shareholders or heaven forbid sell an asset and generate a roi and that is an irrefutable fact.

New Message
Please login to post a reply