Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

For the record I don’t feel CF is a scam per se, what I question is the use of funds (what little we have left) and the results of said expenditures.  Also the transparency that management provides to its shareholders, its as if that word doesn’t exist whatsoever.

I would honestly feel much better being told “CF has retained the useless services of Creative Capital because they are filling my daughter with value and not any of you” vs what’s been sold to us currently which is 6k a month down the drain for a tweet or 2.  I think there is less than 100 followers to his account. 

What I think we can all agree on, is nearly every penny CF has spend on salaries, contracts, office expenditures have amount to 0 value.  Because we cant sell a single property any “potential” value is just that, potential.

I could say my house is work 87 billion dollars, but if I never sell it and no one buys it, then where is the value?? …all in my head.

If we keep going at the rate we are going, there wont be any Schaft Creek mine as we will have drilled it to oblivion and 30 million drill samples…

Happy weekend all anyhow… maybe we will get a new tweet this next week.  I would just like to know the investment, patience and trust is at least leading to something...but nothing is indicative of this when we sit at 0.20 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply