Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Letter to Teck -- Stop the hostile and costly SCJV partner starvation insanity

Could shareholders have a real legit case here? A legal option? I wonder! Solid write up golf! Mr. Price will read that and probably freak out internally lol.

I have never seen a joint venture partnership last this long with a junior partner! 10 plus years and barely any forward movement (permitting, production, mine development). The starvation strategy is real....for that reason we are fortunate to have EE to fund us. A typical partnership where the other provides no value would have been bought out years ago. I guess our price is high for Teck to not act yet :(

Elmer was once asked about this starvation and delay game by Teck....and he turns a blind eye to it (the delays, lack of promotion by the partner of choice, failed budgets until this year, not drilling the waste rock, not completing work programs, secret studies not publicly released, etc)....I guess Elmer has to maintain decent relations with Teck?

New Message
Please login to post a reply