Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

why continue the dilution at a cheap stock price (unless your the guy buying the PP)

I was under water years ago, and I made the decision to sell other good investments to lower my avg and buy into pps.  Buying into the PPs is the only time I've made anything in cuu.  I've bought into the last 5 and done pretty well, my original investments on the market have not done so well.  

I really hope this is the last pp issued.  Talking to Elmer on the phone back in the spring was that the board were waiting on a few things that could impact the value of schaft creek.  Met studies being the most promising.  Once those were in, the board would know what we are worth and could divest.  At the time he told me possibly 6-9 mos.  I'm expecting a conclusion to all this in the winter, but what do I know.  Timelines have been anything but accurate with this company in the 13 yrs I've been here.   Geez 13 yrs....3 of my kids weren't even born when I started into this lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply