Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Haven't posted for a long, long time and had  just been following the boards' commentary.  Had forgotten my password under my original moniker "HkaHka" and had gotten involved with CUU in 2010ish by trying to "follow the money" with our old insider director David or Don? the CPA who had started amassing shares.

Had a look at the Sedi insider filings and thought I'd see how much Mr Ernesto had tied up in CUU.  Sedi reporting started with Ernesto having an opening balance as of July 16/2009 - 88,888,888 shares.  No cost base associated.

From the 10 pages of Sedi transactions since then, my calculations amounted to $47,607,375 in share purchases.  Close to half that amount was used for purchases in the 2011 to 2013 period. More than 14 years of sitting on "dead money". I'd guesstimate that Ernesto's ACB is close to our current share price if not higher.

It's interesting that our recent private placement closed with the majority of the purchases being made by Ernesto and the other insiders(Hector and Elmer who are in their 70's and no spring chickens).  After sitting on dead money for so long, why are the insiders  still buying shares and locking up their funds for a future liquidation event? (The only way insiders can get out with a reasonable return!)

Both Elmer and Hector already own several million shares each.  It would appear that Hector is buying and then gifting shares to people he cares about.  Must be nice!

Anyways,I've decided  "to follow the money" again and have been getting my ACB lowered.  I'm cautiously optimistic that good news for all of us is imminent!

GLTALongs!

HkaHka2

New Message
Please login to post a reply