Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck shares now back to where they started prior to Glencore offer: Pressure is on

Teck and Newmont are partners in business. For that reason I expect they will not bid (or compete) against each other for SC. Newmont and Teck will undoubtedly have made agreements about this. In addition, I think/hope that CF and Teck have long since made agreements about the time of sale and the criteria for fair value. The last (relatively small) PP was, it seems to me, only to bridge the short-term financial shortfalls. To supplement it financially to a sale of SC (or VD), CF knows it needs much more money to develop the other assets. If you were not sure that you would get money in the short term from a sale of SC (or VD), wouldn't you have set up a much larger PP to finance the projects? You are not going to issue a small PP every (half)year, you will make yourself completely unbelievable in the market and you will lose all the confidence of potential investors. In short; I still trust Elmer's earlier mentioned timeline (perhaps with some delay caused by Teck late delivery of the 2023 program results)

New Message
Please login to post a reply