Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

That reply reads to me 1) Laissez faire or 2) or too trusting of Teck that they have copper foxes best interest in mind.

I am not in the mining business, but it would seem logical to me that if it were my business partners, and I had shareholders I have a fiduciary obligation to, I would be asking Teck for a date as to when they expect to receive these results, and then how long they expect to take to review the results.  I'd then remind them of the industry norms for these timelines if they seemed out of sync.

With this I could go back to my shareholders and say something like, "in conversation with Teck, they expect recieve results by xxx, and expect their reviews of this material to take xxx.  After which point, copper fox will be given the results and a subsequent NR will be released.  We expect this to be in  xxx"

This puts the expectations on Teck, and if they don't have it done on time, the focus goes back to them to explain.  Teck looks tardy, not cuu. It also shows shareholders you value meeting timelines, and you have a plan to defend our position in the JV by keeping Teck accountable.

But what do I know...I'd also be actively selling VD to get cash in the account and actively letting other majors know of schaft and our other projects, as my goal would be to raise the value of these properties and take profit.  I would not be overly concerned with maxing out every drop of value because time is money.  Decide as a board what value is worth waiting for and cut bait once you get there.  Having 5 properties and not selling one and 15 yrs seems fiscally irresponsible and promotes the idea that profit is not a goal of the company.

anyways, maybe I need a snickers or something, this endless pursuit of "raising the value" and no regard for timelines has beyond tried my patience. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply