Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

These twitter posts about copper demand rising have lost their appeal with me.  Its the same message that I've read on corporate slide shows since about 2012 about copper shortages.  Copper shortages and copper demand rising are great to talk about, but it begs the question....if there are, why have we not sold a thing in the decade I've been hearing about it.  VD was bought for what, 2 mil?  How much went into developing it?  Lower your expectations and offload it...it was a gravy project - just sell and make profit.  If its worth 750 mil but the only offer you get is for 500 mil or even 350 mil (just throwing out figurative numbers) take it.  Then you are cashed up for MM and EH, go full speed ahead with those and sell them too.  For all the time we have waited the last decade, to have no sales and no communication about when shareholders can expect a sale is piss poor.  Sorry... monetization was mentioned by the company in 2014.

This is all just so frustrating.  I will see cuu through to the end, like many of you I just have to as it has become personal.  I use to own a lot more cuu, but moved most of it over to another miner becuase of this frustration (DSV - silver but a mining jr with a great property too) and even though its undervalued now like cuu, the clarity and laser focus of their direction, as well as precise timelines that are consistently met make it a much more enjoyable ride because I can plan what to expect and when.  And the speed at which they move is impressive.  PEA, PFS and soon upcoming FS all within about 2 calendar years.  And while that has been going on, Enviro Appilcation already submitted months ago, as well as institutional investment solicited.  I can actually expect to see a construction decision within the next year to year and a half.

New Message
Please login to post a reply