Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Has this become a DSV board

Nope, it hasn't, I don't have the mining numbers background that you do MK, but what I can contribute to the board is my perspective based on my experience with another jr miner.  I think them being in a similar position (approaching construction decision) offers a contrasting comparison as far as company vision, communication and published expectations.  I would love cuu to take some notes and offer shareholders similar focus.  To me, these values held by other companies (DSV being the example here) are to illustrate that this is reasonable communication and progress for a jr miner.

I post quite infrequently, but my sense is other shareholders appreciate this comparison and also desire cuu would reflect more of the focus, progress and communication seen in this example.

Cheers 

New Message
Please login to post a reply