Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We are days away from the SC 2024 program!

Lets discuss this....as I'm curious!

So last year was a historic budget at 17 million, the biggest amount ever spent on SC (Elmer likes to bring this up a lot and gloat)

Assuming we continue this progress and forward advancement to bring the value forward from this project, say Teck announces another big spend this year as example, say 20 million.

We are now over the allotment spend of the JV agreement of 60 million on pre-production expenses! Currently Teck spent around 47 million to date. This needs to be news released to us! Very material!

I don't want our milestone payments touched or decreased! It's my understanding, our milestone money would be reduced if we go over pre-production exploration/development costs! So I wonder how elmer and board directors treat this situation!? It's unique! Thoughts?

New Message
Please login to post a reply