Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Rick Rule on Precious Metals; FCU with some upside quite likely

Here's a link to an interview with Rick Rule regarding precious metals and another potential sell-off. What he says re: capitulation makes a lot of sense to me - opinions are all over on whether we are close to hitting bottom, but he gives some good food for thought. I think at the end of the day, he is being honest, no one really knows where the heck the global markets are exactly headed ... so longer term strategic thinking/investing horizon seems a bit safer. http://www.mining.com/web/rick-rule-the-precious-metals-could-sell-off-again/

FCU - Fission seems to have a great team with lots of cash, and most impressive are the high grades of uranium they have been hitting. The results speak for themselves. I piled in back in January and February (as a few of you know) and the results have worked pretty well so far. For some of you with a nearer term investing horizon (3-6 months) there may be some good upside here to be exploited as there is another aggressive drilling campaign this summer (after a very succesful Winter/Spring campaign). I chatted a bit with Rick Rule at the WRIC in May and he said Sprott was closing in on 10% ownership of FCU - take that for what it's worth, but it's a good sign if you like Rule or Sprott.

https://www.fissionuranium.com/news/fission-the-operator-to-commence-6-95m-exploration-program-at-pls/

As far as CUU goes, good luck to all you patient investors. I just couldn't wait anymore, not with how this has unfolded. I suppose I have a shorter investing timeframe (that I thought CUU fit into back in 2011) and couldn't sit around and wait anymore :)

GLTA and may a good ending come very soon for CUU.

Chops

New Message
Please login to post a reply