Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Here's a story of bad timing. Back in late January, early February, I was flipping American Manganese between 2 and 2.5 cents. I only did it a couple of times. It was low volume and not easy enough to achieve. Coupled with that, the company's finances weren't all that strong and I figured I should move on to something that didn't hold such risk.

Over the past several trading days, based on rumours that Tesla might engage AMY as a manganese supplier for its lithium-ion batterie, AMY has risen to 7 cents.

I see Treborjim has posted a few comments on SH that he's been an American Manganese investor for a while. I hope he made out better than I did. Missing trains seems to be my specialty! That won't be the case with CUU, however, I'm married to this stock even though I wish I'd filed divorce papers about three years ago.

New Message
Please login to post a reply