Welcome To The Cougar Minerals Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Cougar Minerals Corp. is an exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of natural resource properties in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

Free

Properties

posted on Oct 06, 2009 11:49PM

Some of you may remember me talking about that 10+ m wide gold bearing zone on the Wyatt property. No stripping or sampling was done on that zone as of yet, they were to busy enhancing the Wannabe zone (Wyatt Property) and a couple new finds. I like that when a company is finding too much.

As for the Salerno vein(s) on the PFG property near SGR; that vein is described as 10-20 m in width, yes thats the one on their website (pictures). They pulled 4.5 g/t Au from a 2 m wide channel or chip, thats very very encouraging from a vein of that size. I honestly thought that would be blank. The sulphides in the Salerno vein have been heavily oxidized out which indeed can reduce the gold content dramatically. Some will trench to get to the fresh rock but Cougar will drill. The alteration at the Salerno vein sounds very encouraging and may be something similar to SGR findings. Time will tell but Im looking forward to see what they find. Best of luck to Cougar.

New Message
Please login to post a reply