Welcome To the Crocodile Gold Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hello Skier (The One That’s Not Dead),

I apologize. I rechecked the numbers. Of course, you’re right. I don’t recall what could have
caused my mistake. Perhaps I plugged in outdated numbers. Kindly update the comparison
(in USD) as follows:

$27.66 oz = CRK
$49.04 oz = SAS
$71.60 oz = BRK

My math divided the market capitalization by total resources (including inferred), nothing more.
I derived the market cap by multiplying the issued shares by last Friday’s OTC Closing Asked
(because the Asked was slightly below the last trade). Not to over-think this, I didn’t calculate
enterprise value (and use it) by adjusting values, by cash on hand or by monetary assets.

So, not only do I thank you for starters, thanks again for putting me on track for updating the
important valuation numbers. Even better than that, in a few words, you’ve skillfully made an
excellent case for SAS. I’m motivated and enthused to delve further into the subject.

What catalysts are you looking forward to in 2012?
How do you compare the SAS prospects with those of GNH?

In the meantime, I’ve gotten over my initial hasty resolve to sell CRK (because last week’s news
came out the day after I had doubled my position). Upon calmer reflection, I believe the jump in
price is modest, considering the far deeper preceding decline. The wild undervaluation is still very
much in force.

The fact that CRK has been put front-and-center into the spotlight should be taken as nothing
less than a great development, giving good reason to buy even more. Much can be said about
the ulterior motives of the interested parties. However, in the final analysis, that doesn’t change
the simple fact that CRK has increased the immediate probability its price will quickly move
much higher.

New Message
Please login to post a reply