Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

rundle, i hav'nt looked at eqn but i have seen this with many other stocks...seems a few things can cause this..

1. MM beefing up the volume with company funds (keeps buying and selling) trying to create a market...is there anything going on involving a company buyback?

2. check options expirations, stock issuances/warrants (sometimes an investor will buy/sell at a certain "pre-arranged" price on the open market. ie the company issues 10mil shares to a purchaser then sells them at a pre-arranged price to the purchaser thru the market maker......

i dont know if it means anything but in most cases that i've witnessed, after the volume spike dies the PPS usually remains flat or retreats for a few days weeks..... imo if you like the fundamentals keep it but the volume spike with no change in PPS is probably just smoke.....good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply