Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Investing/trading in Kry

posted on Dec 11, 2007 04:57PM

Kry is a confusing investment/trade to say the least.  It is difficult to get the story straight as to why there is a delay in the permitting process. As far I know the Ministry of Environment has not issue any new permit after GRZ received theirs. Before this time there were a number of other permits issued to indicate that the Ministry of Environment was actually working.  Both KRY and GRZ received permits for their tailing pits. However, we currently have not heard a word from the Ministry of Enivorment other than the release of  Hernadez. When Gord thompson says it is Political  I interpret this to mean the Ministry of Enivorment is in disarray. In fact the Ministry of Environment has more changes in personal than any Vz government.  I would imagine that one reason the permit was forwarded to Chavez was for him to help make a decision on the permit. In this way any new Minister would have support from Chavez, and thus not have to take the burden of a project that has been going on for years. I would suspect that we might not see any permit issuance until a week or two after Chavez annouces a new minister of environment. JMHO

I can remember when people were saying KRY would be lucky to get a permit for a hot dog stand outside of Las Cristinas. Back then KRY shares were selling for 2.80cents.  Now we are very close and our share prices sits at 2.30cents go figure. However, is not what the share prices is now it is what will be after the permit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply