Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Agreed GW. The politics of business is always a factor on releasing information. There may be other business factors, such as the talk of a buy out that has been bantered around.

My original intent, when I started this thread of Tell-Tale Signs, was to throw a few thoughts out there of what might be a tell-tale sign of impending permit. Two signs I mentioned were the whereabouts of the KRY execs, and the status of the equipment.

If a buddy of a buddy mentioned that he knew a longshoreman who said the KRY equipment was being readied or placed into cargo containers, and it was confirmed, that would be a hmmm...

Or, if the KRY execs were congregating at Las Cristinas for an informal visit to see how things are going, that might be another hmmm...

I am sure there are other signs, but those are the two I could think of.

*** Posted by GWhatesmidgets ***

I agree with you JC. My point is that management will be more inclined to release this information once the permit is recieved and the start gun on construction has been fired.

New Message
Please login to post a reply