Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Well only if we knew! But then it would be no fun.

I can only see the Russoro news as unimportaint if I veiw it in the worst light. I think it shows that things are still happening in Venezuela and positive things in the sector, mining.

A falling PPS today can be examined and conclusions drawn, but I can't find any evidence that the mining minister has anything to do with it directly.

Looking at the chart, the stock has been in a steady upward climb since mid-yesterday, except for a small spike at the end of trading yesterday and a sell off early today. This could be a result of a small leak about the fact someone was getting some permits and some spec covering until Russoro was announced. I doubt it, but it is possible. More likely to me IMHO- the Dow is making fresh highs for the day and since many here are spec traders, well there now off specin' somewhere else, there were some who bought recently in the recent fall in PPS below two dollars might be exiting for greener pastures. There is always the market manipulator theory which says sell on positive news to confuse investors, which is also a viable theory to me. I do not share the opinion some have that making rude or vauge negitive assertments in these blogs directed at Venezuelan officials is detremental, but I am more of the opinion that if it is just a vauge comment with no real thought, it just dosen't merit being said. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply