Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Anybody Kow how Short Interest Has Changed Before\After Financing?

gw,

re: short interest...you should see a tremendous drop in short interest by mid month when the amex report comes out...most will have covered (have already) waiting for the next bump...imo

re: this latest drama.....bottom line is that the EPS (currently not a factor) was diluted about 10%....who cares? if you think they have a shot at ever mining then it's the same story it has been...

personally, i'm trying to round up some disposable cash to increase my bet with kry (but disposable cash is slim these days)...this is probably the best value i've seen on kry since 05'....i think the biggest problem is'nt the financing but the market in general. everyones bailing to cover debt elsewhere.....the little bit i have in the market right now is in "fun gamble stocks" i pulled everything else months ago and unfortunately i see this "market hiccup" lasting awhile.....the immediate problem for anyone with money is "where do you put it?".....real estate? gold? personally i think coffee cans in the ground might not be a bad investment for awhile....good luck all

New Message
Please login to post a reply