Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

PPS

posted on Jan 29, 2008 07:34AM

Crystallex Intl Corp. has priced an offering of 28.6M stock-warrant units at C$2.10 each to raise C$60.1M. I have read all the posts on financing and agree with those whom say McQuarrie (and others?) selling here below $2.10

Are they selling because McQuarrie position is now too large, not just because they could not pass up a good financing deal, being able to change out half of the shares for free?

So I am wondering, if this is true- how long will it take to sell all these shares and stop depressing the price? Did they ever have a position to begin with, are they going to sell half or all of the purchase and just keep the warrants?

And is $2.04 (minus 6 cents from the deal) the current value of a share when you dilute the total shares issued by the 14.3 million "free" shares issued as warrants?

I get 10 cents (5%) of dilute at this price (or $2.00) after financing. BUT the stock price was $2.50 just ten days before the deal, so should we be going back up there soon?

I think the cost of this financing was high, but offset by the POG, which seems to be getting ready to breakout of the $925 area.

Good luck to everyone.

Sorry if I ask too many questions but I am getting a little lost here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply